WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY
The Fire Pit Essentials products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, we will replace the product, without charge. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage to product not covered under warranty will be replaced for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your Fire Pit Essentials purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund. Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Fire Pit Essentials guarantee does not cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials, you can return it at any time. See our Warranty.
- You must have a proof of purchase (store receipt, gift receipt, or shipping invoice) for all returns and exchanges.
- Since quantities may be limited, you can expedite an exchange by placing a new order and returning the unwanted merchandise.
- Items must be in new condition for a return or exchange. If you send merchandise that is not new to the Fire Pit Essentials Returns Department, it will be returned at your expense.
- Fire Pit Essentials items go out of stock quickly. As a result, we may not be able to make requested exchanges. If this is the case, we will refund your form of payment for the purchase amount.
- If you return or exchange a product, we recommend that you ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Fire Pit Essentials is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
- Packages must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase.
- If a customer returns merchandise that does not meet conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, it will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
- Items sold as clearance are “as is” and not eligible for exchange or refund.
- If a customer sends clearance merchandise to the Fire Pit Essentials Returns Department for a return or exchange, it will be returned to the customer at their expense.
To return or exchange an order by mail:
- Include a copy of your proof of purchase.
- Ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.