Effective Date: July 23, 2014
or additional notices of our information practices specific to certain programs or activities.
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Social Sharing Features
- Your Choices
- Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Services
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when create an online account or profile; use the interactive areas and features of our Services; make a
purchase; sign up for or participate in contests, promotions, surveys, mailing lists, and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, zip code, photos, videos, social media usernames, payment information, demographic information, information and any other information you
choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this
information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately consent to receive these types of communications from us.
Information We Collect Automatically.
We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Services or transact business with us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
behavior, purchase behavior, and other engagement with the Services. We use this information in one or more of the ways described in the “Use of Information” section below. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can usually
change your browser settings to remove or reject cookies. In addition to browser cookies, Adobe Systems Inc. may set a “flash cookie” on your computer or mobile device when you view videos on our Services. To manage and disable “flash cookies,” visit
Adobe Flash Player Manage, Disable Local Shared Objects.
Information We Collect from Other Sources.
We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you. For example, if you use your credentials from a third party social media site (e.g., Facebook) to log into your account or
interact with us, we may collect information about you, such as your name, account information and friends list, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- provide, maintain, and improve the Services; investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about FIRE PIT ESSENTIALS and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes;
- link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- and carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you outside of FIRE PIT ESSENTIALS and its affiliates, including as follows:
- with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf;
- we may make our postal mailing list and general shopping information available to selected companies we believe may offer products and services of interest to you;
- when you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly on our Services and on third-party sites, such as your photos, stories, posts, product reviews, wish
lists and other information you choose to provide;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing
or sale of company assets;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- and with your consent.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the
public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit
the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
FIRE PIT ESSENTIALS takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You may update or correct your online account information by logging into your online account and updating your information or by calling Customer Service. You may also email us at
if you wish to deactivate your online account, but note that we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
You also have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device. You can also stop our collection of location information in connection with our mobile applications by following
the standard uninstall process and removing all FIRE PIT ESSENTIALS applications from your mobile device.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Services
other websites, including your IP address, web browser, pages viewed, time spent on pages, links clicked, and conversion information. This information may be used by FIRE PIT ESSENTIALS and these third parties to analyze and track data, determine the
popularity of certain content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our Services and other websites, and better understand your online activity. This Policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third party
cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies and we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn more about their privacy practices. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your
web browsing information used in this way, please visit
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, under the law, a business is not required to provide this information if it
permits California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. FIRE PIT ESSENTIALS qualifies for this alternative option. To opt out of having your information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please call
Changes to this Policy
FIRE PIT ESSENTIALS may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and, in some cases we may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage
or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representatives at (877) 447-9797 or send an email message to
You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address: